My name is Julia Perna and I am currently in the second semester of my Junior year at the University of Tampa. I am a AD/PR major with a concentration in PR, but I spent my first year and a half here as a business management major. I'm originally from New York, and I lived there my entire life until I decided to come down to Tampa for school. Outside of my school and work life I love going to the beach, spending time with friends, walking the river walk, and just sitting in Plant Park on campus.
     I'm very excited to take this class because as a PR major it is very important for me to develop skills revolving around the Adobe cloud, which I have been trying to learn on my own for about a year now. I'm really looking forward to all the different projects we do, because creating different types of art has always been one of my passions and seeing a project come together will always be so interesting to me. From the first class, it was made clear that there is definitely going to be a lot of hands on learning which is personally my favorite way to learn, and I think that it will help enhance my performance throughout the course. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Card

Somewhere Project

Propaganda Poster