Logo Project

 




With this assignment taking place around valentines day, I decided to focus my logo around love and light. The overall logo is a lightbulb, but the twist is that instead of a normal lighting fixture inside I chose to do a heart instead. The first one is a basic representation of "love and light" using a light pink as the main color with white accents to show happiness. The second one, using different types of blues, kind of paints the idea in a sad to happy light, with the base of the lightbulb going from dark to light blue and the core lightbulb being dark blue with a white light shining on the heart. The transition from dark to light colors is supposed to represent the happy to sad pipeline, or healing from past wounds in a way. The third and final logo uses lime and kelly green, and this one is supposed to be a representation of love for the planet. With spring coming up and being able to spend more time outside, I figured that it would be important to shed "light" on the ongoing issues with the earth. My logo ideas did not have one specific group of "inspiration images", but instead it is more of a collection of interesting drawings or pieces of art that I have seen over the years that have stuck with me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Card

Somewhere Project

Propaganda Poster