Animation Project



Still Image





Gif

Artist Statement: With the weather in Tampa getting warmer, Easter being this weekend, and spring/summer approaching, I decided to make my animation project using a flower. I used bright and pastel colors to capture the happiness of this time of year as well as follow the color scheme of the upcoming holidays. I am very happy with the way this project turned out and definitely feel as if animation has been my favorite thing to learn in this class so far!


 

Comments

  1. this is cute, it reminds me of picking petals off flowers in elementary school when i was bored on the playground. i like works that invoke a sense of nostalgia in the viewer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Business Card

Somewhere Project

Propaganda Poster