Photoshop Homework 2




  1. March 12th, 2023

    Out of all the images featured within the documentary, I definitely think that this one spoke to me the most. I am very mesmerized by the way the artist was able to make it look like he is truly drowning in the can of tomato soup while also using it as a metaphor for the cover of the magazine. I also appreciate the amount of detail that was put into the cover while also remaining so realistic looking. The image did not necessarily "trigger" any emotions in me, but it was definitely the one I was most receptive to because of how creative the idea is and 

    For my image, my friend Bella and I decided to sit in Plant Park and watch the sunset the other night. We try to keep this tradition at least once a week, just as a way to relax and de stress from our classes and everything else going on in the world around us. Watching the sunset is one of my favorite things to do in the whole world, especially at the beach or by the river, and Bella is one of my best friends which makes it a great tradition for us to try and follow as often as we can, which is why it is so relevant for both connection to the world around me and connection to other human beings.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Card

Somewhere Project

Propaganda Poster